What is Sex Selection
Fusion Nest Fertility Centre offers Sex Selection Services by assisting intending couples to make a choice of the kind of sex they want be it male or female.
is normally a two way thing. its either natural or IVF Sex Selection.
Natural sex selection
This comes with a kit that has ovulation tracker. Four days before ovulation gives you a baby girl, because female sperm cells although very slow,last longer than male sperm cells. While 3 days after ovulation gives you a boy because the egg has been released and the male sperm cells swims faster than the female ones.
IVF Sex Selection
In the other hand, IVF Sex Selection Involves the Embryologist washing the semen and selecting the male sperm cells to fertilize the eggs retrieved from the woman.
Sex Selection Process at our facility
- First the couples undergoes screening tests.
- Next is pre-treatment inducing of period.
- Some injections will be given, once the woman starts bleeding
- Then we start stimulation with hormonal injections.
- Next is follicomentry.
- Once the follicles are matured, trigger injection would be given
- After 36hours, there would be collection of eggs and the husband is expected at this point to produce his semen.
- 3 – 5 days later implantation of the embryo would be done
Is it possible to have a baby boy and twins or triplet boys through your Sex Selection Service?
The answer is yes you could have more than one, two or three boys depending on the number of eggs we get from the woman and embryos that will be implanted.
With IVF there is no 100% guarantee that woman would get pregnant but 99.9% that she would get male embryo/ the sex of her choice using sex selection..